Here are some other projects that I've worked on over the years:
Also Check Out My jQuery Plugins:
jqcoolgallery - An open-source jQuery plugin that displays a gallery of slide shows. This was written before media queries and would benefit from a rewrite that supports responsive design.
NOTE: The following plugins are currently under development.
jqlooper - [beta] a jquery plugin that pulls images into a looper control and was built to be used as a satellite looper.
Request A Free Consultation!
I will be happy to take a careful look at your project and provide you with a free, detailed estimate. I can also help you figure out exactly what you want your web site or software project do, and help you understand the choices you have.
Here are some questions to think about before contacting me:
1. Know your audience. Who will be using your site? Do you know how many people will be using it?
2. How often will your content change? Who will be changing it?
3. What types of content will you be displaying, and what do you want your web site to do? Create a list of features or requirements.
4. Do you have a site outline? Defining the pages on your site and specifying what they do is a neccessary step when determining costs.
5. Will there be any forms that your visitors will fill out? What do the forms do?
6. Have an idea of where your budget needs to be. This can save a lot of time when considering product ideas and solutions.